Abstract Submission Guidelines
Download: ML2016 Submission_Guidelines.docx
- Abstracts may be no longer than one (1) page, (21.6 × 27.9 cm / 8½ × 11 in) single-spaced in a 12-point font,
with 1-inch (2.54 cm) margins, plus references.
- A complete list of references cited in the abstract must also be submitted, although if on an additional page it will not be included in the program booklet.
- In order to help ensure anonymity, abstracts should not contain excessive references to their authors' publications. Furthermore, the abstract should not contain acknowledgements for grants or to granting agencies.
- References in the abstract should normally be limited to published works.
- Abstracts should contain:
- a title;
- a clear and explicit statement of the research question to be examined;
- a clear statement of the research context, including key references;
- an indication of the main arguments involved, including key examples, if applicable. In the case of empirical studies in progress, pilot results must be included;
- a statement of the conclusions reached and an assessment of their significance.
- Authors should only identify themselves on the abstract submission form to be found on the submissions webpage; abstracts must be anonymous.
ABSTRACTS ARE TO BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY, in .pdf format only please, https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ml20160.
If you use phonetic transcriptions or any other special symbols, please ensure that the necessary fonts are embedded. Please use this MS Word template.
Deadline: Monday, May 2, 2016 [Now extended to Monday, May 9]